5 Large Ripe Bananas
1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
5 tbsp. Melted Butter
1 tsp. Baking Soda
10 tbsp. White Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Mash the bananas. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda in a bowl. Mix well. Set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, melted butter, egg, vanilla, and sugar. Mix well.
5. Fold-in the dry ingredients mixture in a large mixing bowl, continue this step until the texture becomes smooth.
6. Arrange paper cups in the muffin pan. Scoop the mixture in each paper cup.
7. Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and let it cool.